Three reasons to take a skiing holiday in Val Müstair
- Small yet superb: The Minschuns ski region in Val Müstair is a quality insider tip and is favoured for its good snow conditions, uncrowded slopes and lack of queues at the ski lifts.
- The Minschuns ski region is located in the Biosfera Val Müstair nature park and is surrounded by untouched wilderness. Bearded vultures often circle above the ski region and it’s even possible to spot chamois and ibex in their wintery habitat as you ski down the piste.
- A visit to the UNESCO World Heritage listed Convent of St. John in Müstair
Conditions and services
- At least two nights accommodation
- X-day ski pass with special conditions (2 nights = 1 or 2-day ski pass, 3 nights = 2 or 3-day ski pass etc.)
- Available with bookings of two nights accommodation or more, free choice of arrival and departure dates
- Official season: 22/12/2018 – 24/03/2019
You will receive your ski pass or voucher upon arrival at the hotel. Special rates apply to the following groups:
- Seniors born in 1959 or later
- Teenagers / young adults born in 2002 or later with student or apprenticeship ID
- Children 6 – 16 years (born 2003 – 2011)