3 reasons for your ski vacations in Val Müstair
- Small and fine: The skiing area Minschuns in Val Müstair is considered an insider tip among connoisseurs and is characterized by good snow conditions, free slopes and no waiting times at the lifts.
- The Minschuns ski area is located in the Biosfera Val Müstair Nature Park and features an intact and wild natural landscape. It is not uncommon for the bearded vulture to make its circles above the ski area and now and then chamois and ibex can even be observed in their winter quarters from the edge of the slopes.
- A visit to the UNESCO World Heritage monastery of St. Johann in Müstair is just one of many cultural highlights.
- From 2 nights
- Breakfast (no breakfast in the hostel)
- X-day ski pass at special conditions (2 nights = 1 or 2-day ski pass, 3 nights = 2 or 3-day ski pass, etc.)
- Use of the ski bus
- Bookable from 2 nights, arrival and departure day freely selectable
- Official season: 23.12.2020 - 21.3.2021
You will receive the ski pass or voucher from your host upon arrival. There are special rates for the following groups of people:
- Seniors born 1961 and older
- Young people born in 2004 or later with apprentice or student card
- Children from 0 - 6 years (free of charge up to and including year 2014)
- Children 6-16 years (born 2005-2013)